- RSS Channel Showcase 9741305
- RSS Channel Showcase 3907537
- RSS Channel Showcase 9186289
- RSS Channel Showcase 5238774
Articles on this Page
- 06/13/17--10:27: _Why are Yearly Doct...
- 06/14/17--03:00: _Being a Good Father...
- 06/15/17--14:47: _What Oklahomans Sho...
- 06/19/17--03:00: _Pest-Proofing Your ...
- 06/21/17--03:00: _The Mental and Phys...
- 06/23/17--03:00: _What to Bring a Lov...
- 06/26/17--03:00: _Important Tick-Born...
- 06/28/17--03:00: _U-Pick Farms Near O...
- 06/30/17--14:56: _Kegel Exercises to ...
- 07/03/17--03:00: _Keeping Your Teen S...
- 07/06/17--11:47: _Information for Par...
- 07/07/17--03:00: _What Health Issues ...
- 07/10/17--03:00: _Spotlight on Recrea...
- 07/13/17--03:00: _What You Should Kno...
- 07/14/17--14:06: _Oklahoma Favorite F...
- 07/17/17--03:00: _7 Kitchen Essential...
- 07/20/17--14:33: _Best Cooking Oils f...
- 07/21/17--14:19: _What You Should Kno...
- 07/24/17--03:00: _The Health Benefits...
- 06/13/17--10:27: Why are Yearly Doctor Visits so Important?
- 06/14/17--03:00: Being a Good Father Is Good for Your Health
- 06/19/17--03:00: Pest-Proofing Your Home for Your Health
- 06/21/17--03:00: The Mental and Physical Health Benefits of Tai Chi
- 06/23/17--03:00: What to Bring a Loved One in the Hospital
- 06/26/17--03:00: Important Tick-Borne Disease Update for Oklahomans
- 06/30/17--14:56: Kegel Exercises to Prevent Female Leakage
- 07/03/17--03:00: Keeping Your Teen Safe Driving This Summer
- 07/06/17--11:47: Information for Parents about Infant Security
- 07/07/17--03:00: What Health Issues Cost Oklahomans the Most?
- 07/10/17--03:00: Spotlight on Recreational Therapy at Jim Thorpe
- 07/13/17--03:00: What You Should Know About Cord Blood
- 07/14/17--14:06: Oklahoma Favorite Foods Made Healthier: Fried Chicken
- 07/17/17--03:00: 7 Kitchen Essentials Every Healthy Home Should Have
- 07/20/17--14:33: Best Cooking Oils for Better Health
- 07/21/17--14:19: What You Should Know About Pacifiers and Breastfeeding Newborns
- 07/24/17--03:00: The Health Benefits of Garlic
Ever heard that old saying "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?" When it comes to your health, it's actually true.
Being a good father isn’t just good for your kids—fathers also reap health benefits from being engaged and active parents. If you’re looking for a fun and healthy way to celebrate Father’s Day in Oklahoma City, check out these events taking place this Father’s Day weekend.
Is traveling for surgery in another country really a bargain? INTEGRIS bariatric surgeon Dr. Hamilton Le discusses "medical tourism."
The post What Oklahomans Should Know About Traveling to Mexico for Weight Loss Surgery appeared first on I On Your Health.
June is National Home Safety Month. Learn how to prevent and eliminate bacteria- and disease-carrying pests from your home.
Tai Chi is known as "meditation with movement." It's great for people of all fitness levels who want to improve their health. Here is what to expect from your first class.
The post The Mental and Physical Health Benefits of Tai Chi appeared first on I On Your Health.
When your loved ones have to spend time in the hospital, you might feel helpless. How can you help them get through this tough period? Sometimes, all they need is to know you care and are thinking about them. Sending or bringing a gift to the hospital can help them feel more at ease and […]
Protect yourself and your loved ones from ticks and the diseases they carry.
The post Important Tick-Borne Disease Update for Oklahomans appeared first on I On Your Health.
A sun-kissed farm adventure is an easy way to start talking to your family about eating healthy.
The post U-Pick Farms Near Oklahoma City are Waiting for You and Your Family to Drive Through Their Gates appeared first on I On Your Health.
An INTEGRIS physical therapist explains how to do Kegel exercises correctly to strengthen your pelvic floor.
It’s important to make new drivers understand driving is a freedom, but also a huge responsibility.
Hospitals take security guidelines very seriously and there are numerous anti-abduction protocols in place, but there are also guidelines parents can follow to help prevent baby abductions while in the hospital and immediately after going home.
Oklahoma was named a “State with the Biggest Opportunities for Improvement,” ranking 46th in the nation, on average, across a variety of health issues.
INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation offers a wide variety of therapy programs to help patients through recovery.
It's a personal decision to make for your family, but cord blood banking has many advantages and can potentially protect your little one against several diseases and disorders in the future.
Can we remake Oklahoma's favorite foods into healthier dishes? We think so! Here's our take on a healthier fried chicken.
The post Oklahoma Favorite Foods Made Healthier: Fried Chicken appeared first on I On Your Health.
These items can be game-changers when it comes to meal prep, helping you save time, pack a punch with flavor, make clean-up easier and do more with less.
The post 7 Kitchen Essentials Every Healthy Home Should Have appeared first on I On Your Health.
Cooking oils are not one-size-fits-all, so it’s important to have options on hand, depending on what you’re preparing.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends avoiding pacifiers for the first four weeks of life, until breastfeeding is well established. Why is this?
The post What You Should Know About Pacifiers and Breastfeeding Newborns appeared first on I On Your Health.